Tay loves to make snow angels. As soon as she sees snow on her back she goes.

AJ is trying to make it up the hill so he can go down. Down is definately more fun. :) This hill is right out in front of the condo. The snow plows make it when they plow the snow from the parking lot.




Nix would say to me, "You help me." He liked to have help going up the hill. It was slippery.




On Tuesday Briana, Tay and I went to Color Me Mine. Tay painted a Tinkerbell figurine, Briana painted a sushi plate and I painted a butter dish. We were there for about 2 hours painting. We had tons of fun!!
We had fun playing Domino's. Bri is very serious. :)

We had fun playing with Tino. He is so cute!
We all had fun eating, hanging out and staying cozy!

I even made my very first homemade pie crust for my very first pumpkin pie! Thanks MOM!I know it looks delicious, it really was!

Cousin James is a pro at riding the free public transportation and on Thursday he asked us if we wanted to take the bus to the library. "Of course we do!" The kids absolutely loved it!


There was a great children's area at the library. AJ is playing on the computer, we read books in a big huge rocking chair and climbed through a tunnel on the floor. Bri even got a free book.

On Friday Cousin James took us up the mountain on a Gondola ride. We were watching all the snowboarders and skiers flying off jumps. We didn't get to go to the top because it was closed but we went to the half way point and turned around and still had a great time.

Then, we went back to our really fun sledding spot we found on Wednesday and sled some more and also just played in the snow.
What cute kids!!!




4 comments:
What fun! I love the snow :)
That was fun seeing pictures. Those pics of Ashton are so cute when he is sledding!!
Wow Vanessa, what an awesome week! I love all of your pictures
Looks like you guys had a blast! Good for you. And that pumpkin pie looks delicious! I've never made one... should try this Thanksgiving! Cute pics!
Post a Comment