Today was a great Saturday! Sister, Briana, is in town with her family and whenever they are here we feel like we are on vacation. Jake woke up early and beat the heat, he went and hiked Towsley Canyon with Dad and Tori. When he got home I went on a bike ride with Briana, about 20 miles. It was so much fun!!! I was whoo hooing down the hills, so much fun!!!! When we got home we went swimming at mom's house with the kids. Uncle Brett and Aunt Briana are so fun, they play with the kids and the kids were in the pool all day except to eat their hotdogs and grapes. I made an apple pie for the Pioneer Picnic and Briana helped by doing all the dishes, :) cleaning up is the part that I hate. Jake and I went to Kohl's while mom and Briana watched our kids and then we traded and I watched Briana's kids while they did a little shopping. Jake got pizza for dinner. Bathed all 4 kids in our little bathtub. Turned on Bee Movie and got to lay down for a minute. It was a crazy day but it was a great day!!!
3 comments:
What a fun day.. Kyle keeps talking about how he went to your house and had fun with Ashton. :)
That does sound like a very fun day!!! :) miss you guys
You've been busy! Looks like a perfect summer so far!
Post a Comment