This morning I asked Ashton if he wanted to go to the park.
He said, YES YES, let's go right now!
Mom: "Park day starts at 10:30, hopefully it's not raining."
Ashton: "Well, lets go right now before it starts raining."
He is brilliant!
We babysat Blake and Jordan.
Went to the park for Park Day.
We were the only crazy one's there.
I think we really needed to get out of the house, more than anyone else.
Started raining right when we got out of the car.
Mom: "Ashton we have to go!"
Ashton: "but we just got here!"
Mom: "okay you guys play, I will be in the car with the baby.
They played in the rain for 5 minutes until they started getting in the sand and then I called it quits.
The sand was wet and going to stick all over them.
Mission Accomplished, we got out of the house!
Went home and ate lunch and watched Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 and Caillou.
Tonight I made homemade Chicken PotPie, it was YUMMY!
Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
come next week!
sorry that I wasn't as brave as you! :)
I love all your posts! I need to keep mine updated just so I can write funny things before I forget them!! Your so funny to point out the dust, I don't think I would have noticed! Hope you are having fun on your trip up north!!
I wanted to go too until we walked out the door and it was raining..
Good call before the sand stuck to them! Sand and I have a hate/hate relationship - LOL!
Post a Comment