Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Truth Revealed!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
What a fun day! Sierra loved getting dressed in some green and she wore a green St. Patty necklace. Ashton was not wearing any green and I was trying to convince him to wear something else and he didn't want to. I said, "fine you are going to get pinched."
A: but mommy I don't want to get pinched.
Mom: okay then if you don't want to wear the GREEN shirt than put this one on it has green right here.
Why do they have to have such an opinion when it comes to getting dressed?!
The leprechaun's came and turned our milk green. Ashton asked me "Are leprechaun's real?"
Mom: Uh, (shook my head no).
Both kids: Then who turned our milk green, YOU?
Mom:Uh, (shook my head yes).
Later in the day my kids said leprechaun's are real! You lied mom!
What is a mom to do!
Ashton's cousins, Lincoln and Nixon, ride the BMX track and Ashton got to make his first trip there with my sisters and my mom. BOY'S HEAVEN! I am told that he had so so much fun and was covered in dirt :)!!!
While Ashton was off on an adventure Jake, Sierra and I went on our own adventure, a bike ride and it was so so much fun!
Ashton also is having his very first sleepover at our house! His cousin Nixon is sleeping at our house tonight and Ashton is in heaven!

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Wait.. so did Aston wear green? What a great St. Patty's day.

Briana said...

Leprechauns are real! How could you say they aren't? You are so funny!

meg said...

Ah, just the mention of the BMX track brings back sooooo many memories - wow!