Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lee Dewyze wins it!

Yep, we watch American Idol and last night we had an American Idol pary with my dad! :) He brought Stonefire and Carrot cakemix and we had dinner and then I threw together a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. YUM! Yep, not sugar-free! Then we watched, Sierra even stayed up late to watch. We would have been okay with Crystal or Lee, in fact we didn't even vote. Right before Ryan announced the winner Dad said, "Lee" Sierra said, "Lee" I said, "Lee" and Jake said, "Crystal." So excited for Lee! Love him!

1 comment:

meg said...

How *FUN* to have a party! I was very happy for Lee :) I think either of them deserved it. I kind of wish Crystal had taken it just because of her level of professionalism when it came to her actual performances... but I loved them both and anticipate awesome things from them!