Thursday, January 15, 2009

Growing Pains

Yesterday afternoon AJ kept telling me that his legs hurt. I would ask him "Did you hurt them on something?" He would say "I don't sink so". I said "you want to know why I think they hurt". He said "why". I said "because I think you are growing". "Bigger" he said with excitement!
When daddy came home last night AJ was so excited and the first thing he told him was, "Daddy my legs hurt because I'm growing BIGGER!"
Today I asked him "AJ, do your legs still hurt". He feels them with his hand and says "no". I said "because you grew last night while you were sleeping". He smiled really big. :)

2 comments:

Sophia said...

That is so funny, I love your background it is so dang cute!! You guys did a lot over Christmas that I had no idea. That looked like fun going up to the griffith observatory.

La Familia Young said...

So it is true?? My mom used to tell me this all the time. She'd say it hurts when you grow. I always thought this was funny. AJ is so cute. I'll start thinking on that tag. Hmm, 7 things I can't do.. that shouldn't be hard! Take care!