You like his first cold sore! I was using a neosporin for lips and it was taking a long time to heal. Jake and I don't get cold sores but my mom and my brother do. My mom gave me Abreva to try and gone the next morning...that stuff is awesome.
My little Ashton is going through a phase and I know it is a phase because Sierra went through it at his age. He wants to wear long sleeved shirts and long pants everyday, even when it is 100 degrees outside he doesn't care. He is even specific about what jammies he puts on, they too have to be long sleeved and pants. I have given up however he does compromise with me. When he comes to me with a long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans I say "Okay, you can wear that shirt if you put shorts with it or you can wear those pants if you wear a short sleeved shirt." With Sierra I had to hide all of her pants and long sleeved shirts so that all she had to choose from was summer clothes. OY VEY!!! Now I know why I have a few grey hairs (I do my best to hide them though.) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment