Friday, May 22, 2009

Ricky!

We got to babysit Ricky for a night and a day. We were doing a trial run to see if he would work well with our family. He is 8 months old. He kept me up at night a few times by barking, I felt like I had a newborn baby again. I was so tired the next day but Sierra watched him when she got home from school and I got to take a nap. He is not potty trained so we had to keep a close eye. He is so sweet and so gentle. He just wants love! The kids just held him all the time and he loved it. This is big for Ashton because he is scared of dogs, not Ricky, he held Ricky and walked him up the street. We all love Ricky!

We wanted to keep Ricky but the family who let us try him out changed their minds and want to keep him because when he came to our house their kids got really sad. Understandably, my kids cried when we took him back so we could go camping. He is the perfect, sweetest dog! We'll just have to find another perfect dog.

No comments: