Brixey boy's came and we didn't go anywhere. We watched "Lots and Lots of Trains" and played and played and ate donuts. During nap time, put homemade mac and cheese in the crockpot, finally got makeup on and changed my clothes. Threw together some Brie and crackers (so yummy). Si came home. Brixey boy's got picked up. Dropped Ashton off at mom's and me and Si went to Activity Day's. Today they got to display something they have accomplished and mom's were invited and we got to eat yummy food. I loved being there with my girl. She displayed her drawing of the owl that is framed in our house. She got to get up in front and talk about it and then she snuggled with her mom the rest of the time. Thanks Si!
When we got home it is major clean up time because now no babysitting till next week. Kids helped me pick up toys and each vacuumed one room and then Si mopped the hallway and I did the rest. :) Ashton watered all the plants. I loved all the help.
Ashton waited for daddy to come home. Our kids are SO glad when daddy comes home! :)

Sierra practiced her piano without being asked! :)

Daddy had pack meeting and we made banana, chocolate, peanut butter milk shakes and devoured them too! :)
3 comments:
So you made the yummy brie and crackers. That was my favorite for sure! DELISH. I love how confident and composed Sierra was up there.
what a great day! I love Sierra, she is a confident little girl!
Wow, you teach your kids so well Vanessa, and they are great kids. What an awesome day!
Post a Comment