Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day!

Mom, Brett and Briana ran in the LA Marathon yesterday! What a great accomplishment, they all did so great and I am so proud. Other friend's, members of our Ward, ran it too, Congrats to all-you are awesome! Miriam and Ben K. did the Bike Tour. Great job, FUN TIMES! I however did Melissa's Bootcamp Challenge and that was quite the workout. I loved it, she had lot's of different exercises going on. She kept my attention and the hour went really fast. I was shaking afterwards. I was starting to feel pain yesterday but today every single muscle in my body hurts. A good hurt, I know I worked hard and it was a great workout, but it hurts to walk, drive, sit and stand, get on the toilet :) My abs even hurt and that is hard to do, to get my abs sore. Thanks Melissa, when I can I want to do it again and for anyone interested try it, I promise you will get a great workout!

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for the plug. You're awesome.