Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ashton's PINK SHIRT!

On Friday I took the kids to Kohl's after we got Sierra from school and Sierra's birthday is coming so I wanted to get her a couple of things and of course I could not leave Ashton out. I told him I would get him one thing. We looked all over the boy's section and then he asked me "mom, can I get a new church shirt?" Sure so then we started looking at their church shirts and immediately he grabbed this pink shirt and said "I want this one, can I have this one!?!" I just responded "sure if that's what you want". Then the rest of the day on Friday he wanted to wear it and I kept telling him "no we are saving it for Sunday". All day Saturday he was asking to wear it so Sunday morning he asked "now is it church day", "yes", I said and he said "yeah, now I get to wear my pink shirt". He is a handsome, handsome boy!!!

2 comments:

Cate said...

he looks great in pink!

Briana said...

Very handsome indeed!