Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Pedicure's!

Today Sierra, Ashton and I went for a pedicure. It's a day off from school (for Sierra) and babysitting (for me) and it's raining so I thought it might be fun to get out of the house and go get a pedicure. Ashton came too, I brought my foot lotion and while I was getting my pedicure Ashton sat on my lap and I rubbed his feet with the lotion (except for when I was getting my feet rubbed then we cuddled and I closed my eyes, that is my favorite part). Sierra sat in the chair next to me. We both happened to pick the same color, hot pink!

Sierra got cute purple hearts on her toes for Valentine's day!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

How fun! I haven't had a pedi in AGES! I miss it.

Cate said...

cute toes! how fun!

Melinda said...

So cute! I love getting mom&daughter pedi's