Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sierra!!!!

Happy 8th Birthday, my precious baby girl!!! You are such a joy and have brought and continue to bring such happiness to our home since the day you were born. You were so tiny when you were born and you've grown so much. You are smart, determined, kind, sweet, loving, sensitive, beautiful. You have such a great desire to do what is right. You are so courageous! You are a great swimmer, runner, softball player, artist, babysitter, dancer, singer, pianist and violinist. :)You are great at everything you do and everything you try. I am so grateful to be your mom, you make me so proud. You are a great example to me! I am so proud of your decision to be baptized. This birthday is very important. I love that you want to follow Jesus! You bring so much joy to my life!!! I adore you! "You are my sunshine!" "I love you more than you know!" (that is what Sierra always says to me) I love you, I love you, I love you, my little love!!!



2 comments:

Cate said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Brenna and Norris Whitmore said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun as a family. Man i want to go to Disneyland on my b-day:) fun fun!!!