I wanted to do something different for the kids to give out as Valentine's this year. I didn't want to give out more candy. I looked online at FamilyFun.com and found the cutest Valentine's I had ever seen. On Tuesday night we made the play dough with the recipe they gave (I will post the recipe on the recipe blog that I have as a link). Then we bought cute Valentine bags at Clarice's and I printed tags from our printer on cardstock. On Wednesday night we rolled out the dough, thick, then used a cookie cutter and cut out hearts. We had so much fun and Sierra said that her class loved it. They were all playing with it at school. She wants to do it again next year!

3 comments:
I love that idea! Still want your cookie recipe!
What a great!!! Great!!! Idea. Love it.
those were so cute!
Post a Comment