Thanks to Heather K. I am following in her footsteps and doing Letters of the week with Ashton. I should have been doing this a long time ago but bettter late than never. She gave great websites and Ashton had so much fun with it and he was so excited to do his projects, sing funny songs, eat funny food and practice writing his A's. I asked him last Sunday, "what letter of the alphabet do you want to talk about this week", his response, "the letter A for Ashton". Perfect!!!
He practiced his letter A's everyday. Heather had the brilliant idea of putting the paper in the sheet protecter and then Ashton could write with a Dry Erase Marker, which he loved, and then he got to erase and do it again. He did a great job!!!
I cut the apple in half and showed him the star, he thought that was pretty cool. He cut out the upper and lowercase A's, mostly by himself I had to turn the paper a little bit. He then painted with the apples and when his painting was dry he glued the upper and lowercase A's in the middle.

When I told him we were going to eat ants on a log he said "Mom, are we going to eat real ants".
Like his bow tie and his shirt over his jammies. :) He is HANDSOME!!!
This was all on Monday. The rest of the week he made an "a"lligator, a SUPER "A"pple, we did puzzles on the computer of an "a"irplane, we ate alot of "a"pples. We really had FUN!!!
This was all on Monday. The rest of the week he made an "a"lligator, a SUPER "A"pple, we did puzzles on the computer of an "a"irplane, we ate alot of "a"pples. We really had FUN!!!

1 comment:
I should do that with Megan!
Post a Comment