Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sierra's Family Birthday Party!






Tonight was Sierra's Family Birthday Party! She was so cute, she was so excited and so happy! When we were singing Happy Birthday to her she was so cute, she had a huge smile on her face and she was kind of hopping and she was shaking her hands and twisting them. She has done that since she was tiny. She would get excited and hop around and shake her hands and if she was sitting her feet would twirl. It is so cute to see and witness that we are all born with our own unique personalities.
She doesn't like cake, she wanted to have chocolate chip cookies. So, like last year I made her a chocolate chip cookie cake but this time I put a picture of her on it. :)

Papa did the honors of cutting her cookie cake into triangles.


Everyone was enjoying their cookies and milk!





Opening her presents!


Thankyou Nana and Papa for all my cute new clothes! I will look so cute at school!

Thankyou Grammy and Grammpy and Shane for my new mattress!!! I will be so cozy in my bed!
Thankyou Grandma and Grandpa for my new Horse DS game. I hope I get a Nintendo DS on my birthday so I can play it! :)


I can't believe that my 1st baby is turning 8 years old. Wow!!! I don't feel old enough to have an 8 year old. She is such a blessing in my life and I thank Heavenly Father daily for sending her sweet spirit to me and allowing me to be her Mom. I feel very privileged.

1 comment:

The 6-S Ranch said...

Vanessa~
That cookie cake is such a great idea...and your cookies look awesome! Yum! Sierra is such a cute birthday girl!