Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess what I had for breakfast!?!


This morning Baby Blake came and his mom, Carla, is so nice she brought donuts for Sierra for her birthday because tomorrow is her birthday but we won't see Blake or Carla tomorrow. She brought Sierra her fav and Ashton got his fav too (they both love yellow donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles). She also brought a maple bar and 2 chocolate bars and a twisty glaze bar. Oh my GOODNESS!!! I don't let myself eat donuts normally but Aunt Flo came yesterday (bummer) and so I feel yucky and I am treating myself. I ate delicious Carrot Cake (that Liz E. made) for breakfast yesterday and this morning I took a bite of every single bar and ended up eating the whole maple bar. YUMMY!!!!

3 comments:

Cate said...

maple bars are a weakness of mine.

KickButtMommy said...

So sorry about Aunt Flo. Its just not fair. Eat whatever you want, girl!!!!!!!

The 6-S Ranch said...

Mmmm, doughnuts...my favorite subject!