Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disneyland in 2009!

For Sierra's Birthday we went to Disneyland! It was a Friday and was more crowded then we're used to because we usually go in the middle of the week. We still had a great time!!! We have been so much that we don't feel like we have to run and get on everything. We went on our favorite rides and then at California Adventure and watched the parade and went to the Aladdin show. We drove home about 7:30pm and stopped at Mandarin Wong and got one of Sierra's favorite, orange chicken. She told me that it was the best birthday ever!!! I think it helped that she got just what she wanted, a pink Nintendo DS. :)

We are on the tram headed for a Magical day!!!

We all LOVE Thunder Mountain!

Buzz Lightyear
Jake always gets the highest score. He is pretty professional! :)
Ashton was mostly looking around, he shot his gun a few times. He doesn't even know that his score is kept, he's just having FUN!!!

Come on, use those muscles and get that sword out!

This was on the Pinocchio ride. Jake was embarrassing Sierra because he loves to yell, "PINOCCHIO!" Sierra and Ashton were so cute with each other, sitting close and as they would wait in line for this ride and others they would hold hands. Enough to make a Mother's heart melt!
We went with no stroller so Jake carried Ashton on his shoulder's for a lot of the day, what a good daddy!
Sierra was born at 3:30pm so she was checking the time all day and at 3:45pm she said, "Mom, I'm 8!"
Lightening McQueen and Mater are Ashton's favorite!

We are waiting for the Aladdin show to start. Sierra just bought this baby Simba with her birthday money.

Needless to say at the end of the day all of our fanny's were dragging!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That last picture is a prize winner. I am laughing so hard!

What a fun day. I am so itching to go to D-Land

Cate said...

We can't wait till we go-I'm with Heather the last pic is priceless!

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love that end pic.. is just made me laugh.. Hey where is mater and lighting?

Melinda said...

Love the crack :) Happy Birthday Sierra!!!