Friday, February 6, 2009

Sick Kiddos!


This is what our day consisted of today! Ashton fell asleep on the rug in the kitchen with his throw up bowl next to him. I was in the kitchen at the time fixing some lunch for Jake and I and I told him to lay down because he was not feeling good and just wandering around the kitchen so he layed down right there on the rug and slept for a couple of hours. He likes to be in whatever room I'm in. Sierra was resting reading her chapter book. She has been enjoying the Magic Treehouse books and she finished this one today. It is so cute seeing her read a chapter book silently by herself. She is maturing so fast!
I had a busy day doing laundry and disinfecting everything!

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

Poor Ashton. That is so cute to see him sleeping on the kitchen floor.