Yesterday was a hard day! Nothing terrible happened, it was just hard. On Wednesday's we have cub scouts. They are 8 years old and they come to our house. Jake is the Wolf leader and I am his assistant. Jake is usually late for cub scouts because it is at 5:00pm and sometimes he gets stuck at work, we make it work and I keep them busy until he gets here, no big deal. Yesterday I still had kids here that I was babysitting all day and it was getting close to 5:00. I was worried about having the cubs come and still babysitting and doing it all by myself. At 4:49 I heard the garage go up and I felt like crying because my good husband got home right when the cubs were arriving. I gave him a huge hug and told him "you have no idea how happy I am to see you"!
When the cubs left I had a huge mess to clean up, popcorn from the cubs was all over the kitchen floor, and I had dinner to make. I vacuumed while Jake and the kids cleaned up toys. After dinner he gave Ashton a bath. Then he knew I was going to have to go to the grocery store today with an additional child that I babysit and said "why don't you make a list and I will go for you". Oh my goodness, what a help and a relief!
When he got home from the grocery store he brought all of the groceries in the kitchen, went back out to the car and came in with beautiful flowers. What was the occasion? I don't know, all I do know is my husband loves me and cares about me. He is amazing! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
When the cubs left I had a huge mess to clean up, popcorn from the cubs was all over the kitchen floor, and I had dinner to make. I vacuumed while Jake and the kids cleaned up toys. After dinner he gave Ashton a bath. Then he knew I was going to have to go to the grocery store today with an additional child that I babysit and said "why don't you make a list and I will go for you". Oh my goodness, what a help and a relief!
When he got home from the grocery store he brought all of the groceries in the kitchen, went back out to the car and came in with beautiful flowers. What was the occasion? I don't know, all I do know is my husband loves me and cares about me. He is amazing! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
2 comments:
Now that's a good man!
What a hero. Not only is he willing to help, but he looks around and sees what needs to be done without asking!
Post a Comment